Malaga Tapas Bike Tour
$42,20 $34,29Order Now
Discover Malaga while enjoying tapas
Combine the Spanish kitchen with an educative and entertaining sightseeing excursion by bike! This tour takes you around the city of Malaga giving some of that traditional Spanish vibe that is so famous. We will see Picasso's birthplace and visit the famous bullring for a complete introduction into Malaga and Spain's culture. After the bike tour we will continue the Spanish cultural education and enjoy some delicious tapas together in a restaurant in town!
Our guide is English and they will tell you everything there is to know about Malaga, the capital of the Costa del Sol. The maximum number of people in each group is 15 (per guide), this means that you will be able to hear the guide nice and clearly! So come along and enjoy our lovely combination of cycling and authentically Spanish tapas!
- Child seats: Yes, up to 22 kg, free of charge. Book in advance.
- Children's bikes: Yes, from about 6 years. Half-bike attachment option.
- Tandems: Yes (surcharge €20,-)
- Electric bikes: Yes (surcharge €15,-)
- The minimum age for participants is 8 years.
Departure Time: 10:00am
Departure Location: Calle Trinidad Grund, 4, 29001 Málaga
Duration: 3 hours
$42,20 Save $7,91